Saturday, April 21, 2007

Leap-frogging into the 20th C.

So I got a new toy.
I finally decided that maybe this whole cellular phone thing was here to stay, it wasn't going to be a flash-in-the-pan technology, and maybe it was time to get one. So after some negotiation with Cingular, we converted Jason's plan to a family plan.
Here's my new toy.
It includes a 1.3 mp camera, at which you are looking at the results here. I finally got my data cable in the mail last night, along with my 1 Gig micro SD memory card (so small! Keep baby girl away!) and mp3 capability, so I am in the midst of figuring out Audacity so I can make my own ringtones and then personalize everyone I know. Of course, that doesn't mean I will remember what everyone is supposed to sound like.
So, hopefully there will be grocery store pictures in our future and you will get to see Baby Girl in all of her charming glory at Jewel-Osco midst the peaches and the spinach greens.

No comments: