Monday, November 05, 2007

Can't Trust That Day

Baby Girl was particularly cling-y this Monday Morning and I was happy to send her off in her father's arms at 9:30 so I could go to work (even if the day proved that the Mamas and the Papas called it back in the 60s).
Later in the day Jason observed that she was biting, a lot, so maybe there is method to the madness that was her disposition this morning.

Work was fixing all of the little things that had either 'broke' or limped along since I was there on Wednesday. It was kind of an excruciating sort of day, but that's Monday. It made me feel called to share this picture on Flickr, because I think someone wrote it after a day like today:

(click on the picture if you can't read the signs)

While the days may be tedious, at least I don't work in passive-aggressive Library Land. What's up with that? I mean, if you want to give me money, and it's cash, then I'm going to take it.

It's like today I had another library call me because they had a patron who came in and wanted to pay for a book that she had damaged. The library called me because they wanted to know why I told the patron she could pay for it at their library.
Ummmm, because she wants to give you money? Wait, is this a trick question?

Oh, and I have discovered that in addition to saving the environment one mailer and plastic bag at a time, I apparently am also doing it one gear at a time ... but only if I'm a good driver (which I am on Tuesdays).

No comments: