Saturday, November 03, 2007

I wouldn't say I was fastidious, but you might ...

Today was our open house, which went very well. It never ceases to amaze me how much fun I have throwing these little events considering the fact that I really don't like talking to people very much.
Of course, Jason would want it to be pointed out that it's not actually the party, itself, that I like so much, but the planning of the party that I enjoy so immensely.
Then to prove his point, he would want to bring as evidence a couple of pictures that I took of the day's events:
100_6381 100_6393

You'll notice that there aren't any people in these pictures. That's because I took all of these before the people arrived, when all of my preparations were still pristine and untouched.

I suppose he's known me long enough it is possible that he just might be right.

So, it was a good day, and Baby Girl is down for bed. Daylight Savings turns off tonight, so Jason is in playing video games like his life depends on it and I'm snuggled up in my pristinely clean house with a cup of coffee and one of my pumpkin bars.
See you in the morning.
100_6395

No comments: