Friday, November 02, 2007

Spidey Sense

I took off of work yesterday and decided to treat myself to sleeping in until she slept. You see, over the last two weeks since we got back from KC, she has taken to sleeping until 7:30, sometimes 7:45 (I think she suspects that Daylight Savings Time is getting ready to end, so she's resetting her clock).

Well, she decided yesterday that 7:05 was a wonderful time to wake up. The first time that she had done that in well over 10 days.

This morning in anticipation of needing to get moving early, I got up at 6:30 to shower, make coffee, and start laying out the baking order of the day. I think you see where this is going; she slept until 7:50.

I'm beginning to think she has a camera trained on my pillow and a vaguely maniacal sense of humor.

100_6206

No comments: