Saturday, December 15, 2007

A Holiday Analogy

Jason had a funeral this weekend, so yesterday, in order to be out and about, do a bit of shopping, and get out of the house, Baby Girl and I went to the mall. I had to do a Trader Joe run, so we went to Orland Park. This is one of the big malls, which means they have a full array of stores, including Williams-Sonoma.
As I was wondering around, eyeing the All-Clad roasters, the Chocolat Chaud pot, the Le Creuset line, the various mandolines, I realized that Williams-Sonoma is to me what Best Buy is to Jason.
Oh, and if you've not tried their Hot Chocolate, get yourself to the nearest store. It is really very lovely. In fact, they have a complete line of Hot Chocolate products for the whole liquid endorphin experience. I think I know what I'm going to be looking for at the after-season sales.

No comments: