Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sleighbells Ring ...

Ok, maybe not quite yet, but you couldn't tell from Roslyn's ensemble yesterday.

Happier Version of Ralphie (from Christmas Carol)

Jason took the day off after going to a Sr. High Retreat this weekend and he and Roslyn Girl went to the Zoo. Apparently, it is astounding how empty the Zoo is when it is Chicago in November (so, windy and about 37 degrees Fahrenheit).
They were one of eight families at the Dolphin show, and enjoyed not only great seats, but getting to see them up close afterwards.



You have undoubtedly noticed the good quality of the pictures, but maybe have noticed the files are not quite as big? Well, this is from Jason's new Blackberry (remember, the old one? The one that wouldn't survive going through the wash twice? I swear, there was nothing in that owner's manual about avoiding Front-Axis Washers). It has almost as many pixels as my Kodak. *sigh*, I'm jonesing for a Canon DSLR, but, you know how it is, I had to go and have this baby ... so probably not just yet. I'm going to try not thinking about how my pretty new A9 is actually going to be a series of Pampers.

No comments: